Crow's feet has been regarded as one of the old characterized.
But in fact, aging is just a part of our lives.
I hope you can accept it, rather than resist and do everything to clear it.
Crow's feet can become your characteristic, even become a part of your beauty.

It's interesting that you use goldfish's tail as an eye make-up to imitate the aging effect on the eyes as one grows older. People, especially women are usually afraid of having 'crow's feet' because they want to look young. However, we should learn to appreciate ourself and respect the nature. Your work shows that having crow's feet can be a kind of beauty, women has different kinds of beauty at different ages. Crow's feet is a characteristic, not a flaw.
回覆刪除Nice presentation and I could see your effort made on this "homework".
回覆刪除To be honest, I just had a look then close my eyes when I see your picture on the day of presentation, because I am keeping a gold fish!
Anyway, it is a nice work with good concept and well executed. It must be hurt when you stick your mother's fish onto your skin. Thanks for your good work, I think it is the best among all classmate in this assignment:)
It is a very creative and interesting art work that what you have done! I appreciate of your creativity and your imagination. I love your concept of crow's feet and it is really a good try you stick the crow's feet next to your eyes.
回覆刪除This art work is really different from all of our classmates! Thanks for your presentation and efforts!:)
I love this work! It is very beautiful.
回覆刪除I appreciate your imagination that you can relate the eye to fish tail and give the meaning of learning to appreciate our own appearance. And the effect is just beautiful! I also like the photos. They are very fashionable.